*Limited quantities available.
This exclusive art by Lindsay Adams, titled “Uniquely Uneven: Beauty In Differences” symbolizes how beauty isn’t defined by a standard concept. It’s in the unusual shapes - a defiant display of curved lines and imbalances, imperfect in its nature. It’s in the unknown struggles longing to be seen, like flowers blooming through cracks in the pavement. By wearing this print I honor resilience and personal growth while spreading awareness for everyone affected by scoliosis. x MH
100% of profits go to Scoliosis Research. If you purchase a sweatshirt you will receive updates about what your contribution funded.
Martha is 5'10 and wearing a medium.
• Green Inégal embroidered on front left chest.
• Back screen print is custom design “Uniquely Uneven: Beauty In Differences”
• Classic athletic fit and ribbed stretch side panels for mobility.
• Heavyweight 12 oz. fleece is cut on the cross-grain to resist vertical shrinkage.
• Sturdy stretch ribbed crew neck, cuffs and waistband.
• Complete with double-needle construction throughout.
• Cotton & polyester blend.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
This is an exclusive limited edition release in honor of scoliosis awareness. Due to the charitable nature of this sale, all sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or changes to your order will be permitted.